- 2. 4GHz USB digital wireless system ideal for live sound reinforcement, broadcasting, podcasting and live streaming
- Works with Samson Expedition portable PA systems and any Samson product that features an XPD USB port
- Plug-and-play operation with Mac and Windows computers
- Works with iPads and iPhones via Apple's Lightning to USB camera adapter and Android devices via a host OTG Adapter
- RXD2 USB receiver with 1/8" (3. 5mm) headphone/ line output that allows for headphone monitoring or connection to any mixer or powered speaker that has an analog line input
- PXD1 belt pack Transmitter offers 20 hours of battery life using two AA batteries (not included)
- Includes Samson LM8 omnidirectional lavalier microphone
- 100' Operating range (line of sight)
- System includes lapel clip and USB extension cable.
style:Lavalier | Configuration:XPD2
The Samson XPD2 Lavalier system is a wireless microphone solution for content creation, digital communication and live sound reinforcement. Offering simple setup and professional full-range audio, the XPD2 Lavalier features a uniquely designed USB stick receiver that connects with computers, smartphones and XPD Wireless-enabled Samson portable PA systems. Together, the receiver and beltpack transmitter with Samson LM8 Lavalier Microphone provide up to 100’ of wireless operation, simple setup and natural, detailed vocals. 1-touch pairing and 20 hours of transmitter battery life allow for shorter setup and longer performance. A 1/8" output allows for headphone monitoring or the XPD2 Lavalier to be used with any device that has an analog line input.
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.Please Log in or Register to write a review