Radel Saarang Micro V6
Availability: In Stock
The new Saarang Micro V6 digital tambura (tanpura) is the ideal choice as an entry-level tambura for students, and very useful for teachers.
It produces a realistic simulation of a 4-string tambura. It has several exciting features packed into a tiny palm sized attractive ABS cabinet: Digital volume and tone control through ‘up’ and ‘down’ buttons, similar to the buttons on a TV remote.
Other features are:
– PA-MA-NI selection with LED indication
– Pluck styles choice (North / South Indian)
– Pluck softness adjustable
– Note sustain adjustable
– Auto-save of current settings along with 3 extra settings that can be saved and recalled from memory (useful for teachers and multiple users)
– Chromatic / diatonic scale setting
– Higher volume output, clearer sound
– 6 ‘AA’ size batteries for automatic switch-over to battery operation
Plus all standard Radel features:
– 3 year warranty
There are currently no reviews for this product.
Be the first the write a review.Please Log in or Register to write a review