Roland KT-10 Trigger Pedal.
Availability: In Stock
The KT-10 from Roland provides the authentic feel of a kick drum pedal in a low-noise, kick trigger pedal for V-Drums sound modules and other electronic percussion instruments. The design offers fast, fluid response and a reverse-action trigger mechanism makes the pedal compact in size, and also quieter than a kick pad played with a standard pedal and beater.
With its small footprint, the trigger is ideal for use alongside an acoustic kick pedal in a hybrid drum set. The unit features adjustments for customizing the feel to suit a personal playing style. The pedal response can be altered by removing weights in the beater mechanism or shifting them to different slots, while moving the spring to different hook positions. A "Mix In" trigger jack allows for creating a double-pedal setup with a second optional KT-10.
- All-in-one kick trigger pedal with low-noise operation
- Innovative reverse-action trigger mechanism provides authentic playing feel in a compact design
- Adjustable spring and moveable weights allow for customizing the playing response
- Extremely quiet performance, great for not disturbing others when playing V-Drums at home
- Produces approximately 75% less noise in the playing room over a KD-9 Kick Pad triggered with a standard beater
- Small footprint and low-profile body, ideal for use in a hybrid acoustic/electronic drum or percussion kit
- Works with all Roland percussion products equipped with 1/4" trigger inputs, including the TM-2 Trigger Module, V-Drums sound modules, SPD-series percussion pads, and the HandSonic HPD-20
- Solid construction, smooth performance
- Mix In jack for easy expansion with a second KT-10
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||6.6 x 17.4 x 5.9" (166 x 440 x 150 mm)|
|Weight||6.6 lb (3 kg)|